Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2013

De Rosa SuperKing SR, Idol, King from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

De Rosa Idol

De Rosa King

De Rosa King

De Rosa SuperKing SR

De Rosa SuperKing SR

De Rosa SuperKing SR



Hazmi writes:
I am Hazmi from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Firstly, great work with the De Rosa website. To see De Rosa pictures around the world is such a pleasure.

This is my latest edition, got it a few weeks back. The SuperKing SR. With Campy Chorus parts, Rotor 3D crankset, EE brakes, San Marco saddle, Deda stem and handlebars and Hyperon wheels.

This bike is such a wonderful surprise for me. I absolutely love the bike. My last De Rosa is the Idol which I sold off about 3 years ago. Even though the SuperKing is made in Taiwan but I can't help to feel that years of bike building knowledge and wisdom was captured in this bike. I love its geometry and the non-sloping top tube. What a graceful and beautiful ride.

Attached is a few pictures of my previous De Rosa as well. The King is the first generation De Rosa carbon frame. It has a single bottle cage. I must have bought it in 2003-4. Cant remember now. Although I purchased other bikes, I kept the King the longest. The King just resonates with me which makes me have a soft spot for De Rosa since.


Photo-Copyright by: Hazmi

---
Dear De Rosa fans, in case you want to contribute to my blog feel free to send in your photos, stories, articles, illustrations etc. related to De Rosa. Looking forward to your mails, Marcello – email: bikeadelic@gmx.de



Keine Kommentare: