Montag, 14. März 2011

De Rosa Professional SL – 1983



Dave writes:
»I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of the DeRosa you have shown. I still have mine (attachment) and ride it today. They made some good machines back in the day. I wish I could find the original cherry red paint and decals but pretty old bicycle now. If I could ever get to the point of affording a new bike, I'd get another DeRosa for sure.

I am cycling again this year in the Tour De Cure American Diabetes Association 62 mile ride in Long Beach, CA May 1st, 2011. I am riding to help fight Diabetes for Dennis and everyone who lives with Diabetes.«


Photo by: Dave

---
Dear De Rosa fans, in case you want to contribute to my blog feel free to send in your photos, stories, articles, illustrations etc. related to De Rosa. Looking forward to your mails, Marcello

Keine Kommentare: