Dienstag, 4. Mai 2010

Two packages from the USA ...

In the past weeks I have received two packages from the USA.
It is a big honor to notice that my blog is appreciated in this way and that it is widely read by the teams and their representatives.
I got so excited about this feedback and I want to thank both, the two senders Jim and Jono and their whole teams for this support.

1. package from Jim – »Men of Steel Racing«



Dear Jim,
thank you very much indeed for your team jersey and the corresponding cycling cap.
IIt is a great pleasure for me to wear it and I hope to hear from you furthermore.
I am also very proud to be an »honorary member« of your club. Thanks very much!

---

2. package from Jono – Technical Assistant »The Fly V australia Pro Cycling Team«




Dear Jono,
thank you very much indeed for the cycling cap of your team!
It is also a great pleasure for me to wear it. Please stay in touch, I would be pleased about it.

---

I thank Jim and Jono and their two teams, I will stay in touch definitely and hope to get some more pictures from the teams and more information on their races.

Good luck and keep on riding
Marcello

Keine Kommentare: