Samstag, 29. Mai 2010

Michel´s De Rosa King 3 from Belgium







Michel from Belgium sent me some pictures of his very nice DE ROSA De Rosa King 3

Technical Specs:
De Rosa King 3
Nero_Bright
FSA crankset K-Force 50/36
FSA stem
FSA handlebar
Shimano Dura Ace
Selle Italia SLR Fibra
Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels

Michel writes:
I am following your website now since more than 1 year and it has inspired me to buy my dream bike a few months ago: De Rosa King 3 - 2010 Nero Bright

Last week participated at the 1000 km against Cancer organised in Flanders.
I did one of the 4 stages, 283 km from Oostende to Leuven: http://www.1000km.be

Michel, thanks a lot and many greetings to Belgium!

---
Dear De Rosa fans, in case you want to contribute to my blog feel free to send in your photos, stories, articles, illustrations etc. related to De Rosa. Looking forward to your mails, Marcello

Keine Kommentare: