De Rosa King 3 RS - 2012
The moment the frame arrived at the shop, we encountered a couple of very nice surprises as it is already a 2012 model:
- The rear triangle completely changed (very masculine...) and has carbon drop outs;
- Also the cable routing is now totally different, rather similar to Merak (so through steering column and underneath tube iso inside tube);
- The 'standard' version has now also 2 different size steering bearings;
- BB30 bottom bracket (no thread);
- Front derailleur not with clam.
Received the bike almost one month ago and drove over 1.5k with it already. Feels and drives excellent; Stiff, rigid, responsive.
Photo by: Roger
Dear De Rosa fans, in case you want to contribute to my blog feel free to send in your photos, stories, articles, illustrations etc. related to De Rosa. Looking forward to your mails, Marcello